Saturday, November 10, 2007

changing

Well, it's almost Thanksgiving break for me and it has been somewhere between 3-4 months at college. Weird for me to think I have been here that long at the same time it feels short. I am adjusting a lot better now. I haven't found anyone to really get close to or be held accountable with, but I have met a couple of girls that I hang out with pretty regularly. I went to Fort Wayne, IN last night to go shopping with two girls and that was fun (they have a huge mall in Fort Wayne and a humungous Walden Bookstore inside). Tonight I am going to help out at a Jeremy Camp concert in Fort Wayne with another girl, Ashley, from across the hall. I am anticipating a fun night again.

I have been given an amazing opportunity to help start a Jr. High para-church ministry here. It is based off of Campus Crusade for Christ and the program is called Student Venture (from what was explained, it sounds a little bit like the Xodus Team). The more I think about it, the more I feel like this is something Gog might be calling me to do. It would be a lot of work, take a lot of time, but be an awesome experience. This is really the only change that has occured since coming to college. Haven't started dating anyone yet. (lol) I am meeting several really cool people here and I have had some really good conversations too. Well, I guess I will see what this weekend and week bring me!!! ;)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey sweets! I didn't know you had a blog! I've tagged you for a meme (see my blog for details) and now you are inducted into the blogosphere!